- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
VICE-PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa’s proposed consultative meetings with Bulawayo residents at the end of the month have generated mixed reactions, with some opposition leaders saying he should publicly apologise over his remarks about the late Vice-President Joshua Nkomo.
Former Zipra fighter, Max Mnkandla said Mnangagwa, who is due in the city on September 24, should brace for a backlash over his remarks on Nkomo.
“That is where he will get feedback from his party people, who have been deployed to the region to snoop on us.
“But if he genuinely wants to dialogue with Bulawayo residents he should first issue an apology on his Joshua Nkomo insult.
“If he does not issue an apology, we will organise residents to boycott the meeting or disrupt it if we elect to attend.”
Mnangagwa is currently under fire over his recent utterances suggesting Nkomo was a sell-out, who lost the 1980 elections because he served white minority interests.Source – Southern Eye- See more at: http://newzimbabwevision.com