- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
VICE-PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa’s proposed consultative meetings with Bulawayo residents at the end of the month have generated mixed reactions, with some opposition leaders saying he should publicly apologise over his remarks about the late Vice-President Joshua Nkomo.
Former Zipra fighter, Max Mnkandla said Mnangagwa, who is due in the city on September 24, should brace for a backlash over his remarks on Nkomo.
“That is where he will get feedback from his party people, who have been deployed to the region to snoop on us.
“But if he genuinely wants to dialogue with Bulawayo residents he should first issue an apology on his Joshua Nkomo insult.
“If he does not issue an apology, we will organise residents to boycott the meeting or disrupt it if we elect to attend.”
Mnangagwa is currently under fire over his recent utterances suggesting Nkomo was a sell-out, who lost the 1980 elections because he served white minority interests.Source – Southern Eye- See more at: http://newzimbabwevision.com