- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
PRESIDENT EMMERSON MNANGAGWA appears for the first time in public without his signature multi-coloured scarf while viewing the New Zimbabwe Parliament building project at Mt Hampden.
Zimbabweans have various opinions about the picture revealed by the project Manangement on the ground, with respect to the Institution, the culture in place and what really is normalised by such a project in this day and age…,..whats your view,..DISCUSS! Sibusiso NgwenyaINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 205,044Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,220 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,706 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,330 people.