- HANGING TREEE: Where British settlers hung nine Ndebele warriors more than 100 years ago at the height of the Umvukela (Matabeleland uprisings) in 1896-7, along JMN Nkomo Street between Connaught Avenue and Masotsha Ndlovu Avenue, is a national monument as it symbolises both subjugation and resistance to colonialism by the Zimabwe’s citizens.
- 300 Cowdray Park opposition members mostly defectors from MDC-Alliance joined Zanu-PF during yesterday’s meeting
- Borrowdale road and Harare Drive traffic lights hit-and-run driver arrested after a recording of the incident went viral on social media.
- Financial institutions have grouped under the Bankers Association and resolved not to accept the state-issued 99-year farm leases.
- OPPOSITION party Zapu says it will this week write to Parliament seeking to recall its former members, who are now part of the ruling Zanu-PF.
MNANGAGWA knows what happened to the missing Itai Dzamara because he was acting president on the day of Itai’s disappearance
Professor Jonathan Moyo says President Emmerson Mnangagwa is aware of what happened to the missing journalist Itai Dzamara because on the day of his disappearance he was acting President of the country.
Said Moyo, “Mnangagwa knows, he was the Acting President on the day.”
Prof Moyo further called for an International Tribunal to try Mnangagwa for crimes against humanity.
“What’s needed to get to the bottom of this matter and other atrocities and disappearances of persons at the hands of Gukurahundists is for an International Tribunal to investigate and hold the culprits accountable!”
Last year Prof Moyo posted a Twitter thread saying he has actual information about what happened to Dzamara.
Moyo said revealed that Zimbabwe’s Ambassador Retired Brigadier General Mike Sango is responsible for the abduction and torture of Itai Dzamara.
Dzamara was abducted on 9th of March three years ago after he was abducted by as yet to be identified people.
Moyo said after Emmerson Mnangagwa’s dismissal by Robert Mugabe on 6 November 2017, a lot of credible informants came forward with information implicating Mnangagwa and his associates in unspeakable atrocities. He says Mnangagwa and associates abducted Dzamara to build a case against Mugabe; as they did on 7 March 2007 with their savage attack on the late Morgan Tsvangirai.
“I got to know from a high-level source with access to the information; that ZDF’s Military Intelligence Department (MID) abducted Itai Dzamara and subjected him to extreme torture like in the Gukurahundi and State of Emergency days. Mnangagwa, Chiwenga and Mohadi know about this!
“The MID officer who oversaw this is Brigadier General Mike Sango who was then CID and is now Zimbabwe’s Ambassador to Russia. Why did they do this? To build a case against President Mugabe; as they did on 7 March 2007 with their savage attack on the late Morgan Tsvangirai!”Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.