- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
Mnangagwa says Zimbabwe will have free and fair, elections without violence but there will be no diaspora vote and those “serious” could come back and register under the on-going voter registration and to vote when the time comes.
Speaking in Namibia, Mnangagwa, claimed that the diaspora Zimbabweans have not been denied their right to vote . He said that those “serious” could come back home to register under the on-going voter registration and to vote when the time comes.
There are currently at 6 million Zimbabweans living across the diaspora world wide and the majority fled Mugabe, Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, Zanu pf stalwarts and Securocrats.
Mnangagwa Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats assisted Mugabe, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats amass wealth using the entropy created. After initially rewarding Mugabe with a golden handshake package of US$10 million, lest you forget, Mugabe the US$15 billion thief had multiple farms, totalling fourteen farms as listed below.
The Mugabe family own Gushungo Estates- 4 046 hectares,
Gushungo Dairies-1 000 hectares in Mazoe,
Iron Mask Estate in Mazowe – 1 046 hectares,
Sigaru Farm in Mazowe-873 hectares,
Gwebi Wood-1 200 hectares in Mazowe,
Gwina Farm in Mazowe-1 445 hectares,
Leverdale Farm in Banket-1 488 hectares,
Highfield Farm in Banket-445 hectares, in Norton,
Cressydale Estate-676 hectares,
Tankatara Farm -575 hectares,
John O’Groat Farm-760 hectares,
Clifford Farm -1 050 hectares,
Bassiville-1 200 hectares
Mnangagwa’s Zanu pf regime went on to award Mugabe with a hefty US$15 million dollar pension. They are fully aware that the diaspora are the real game changers in voting, because the majority in millions will vote anything including, a tree, lamp post, post box or other opposition and never the Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwart and securocrats regime which has caused their suffering for 37 years and they can remove him at the next election in 2018 rendering the shortest ever president term in office since Zimbabwe’s birth.
My advice is that, any opposition party or alliance
that seeks to blindly walk into elections in such an election that lacks freedom and democracy, are simply opportunists after lining their pockets because they know , the way things stand currently, we would simply be legitimising an illegitimate regime because Mnangagwa, was not elected.
Voting under the current climate is a waste of time. We need free and fair elections, removal of draconian laws such as AIPPA and POSA, invitation to UN, AU and SADC to monitor the elections, opening up of the rural areas to activist and opposition voter education and campains, removal of the military from government, demilitarisation of the cabinet, removal of the army from institutions such as Zec, retiring of the Zanu Pf registrar general Tobaiwa Mudede and to implement necessary electoral reforms , already signed up to and agreed upon by Mugabe and the GNU government 1008 to 2013 with the help of former South African president Thabo Mbeki.
Without these things in place, its foolish to imagine that Mnangagwa would ever Reform Zanu pf out of power,..wake up Zimbabwe!
Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must go! DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya