- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
“We stood up, and holding his famous staff in one hand, he said referring to me and my colleague, ‘you are in a race but in a race there are some who win and others who fail to make it, yet all of you will be part of the race,’ up to now I do not know what he meant. He said to the two of us, ‘between you two, one will win but another will fail in the race that you are participating,” said the President.
“Today he is no longer there but I wanted to ask him what he exactly meant by saying my colleague and I were in a race. I now know that as a man of God he was talking about what awaited us in way into the future and what he said was fulfilled and today I am here with you,” said Mnangagwa.