- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
President Emmerson Mnangagwa will constitute a Commission of Inquiry to investigate ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu and other individuals fingered in corrupt dealings by the ZANU PF Youth League .
Addressing members of the media on Wednesday evening ZANU PF Information Tsar Simon Khaya Moyo said, “The Press statement by the NEC of Youth League issued at a press conference on Monday was debated extensively cantering mainly on corruption.
“While they youth may not have followed procedure in issuing a statement on Monday there was a need to pronounce zero tolerance on corruption which must be eradicated once and for all.”
Khaya Moyo added the Politburo agreed that steps must be taken to deal with corruption.
“Appropriate measures must be taken to clean the party and the nation of corruption. President Mnangagwa, in view of this development, will constitute a commission of inquiry to investigate the allegations presented by the Youth League.
“This was unanimously endorsed by the Politiburo.”
Khaya also announced that the move by the youths to block Mpofu from entering ZANU PF HQ was set aside because it was done without following party constitution. Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967Followed by 12,360 people.