- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
The ZANU-PF First Secretary and Pesident Emmerson Mnangagwa, in an address to the Zanu pf Central Committee meeting, at the party headquarters in Harare today warned that , he has a list of people who externalised cash and will name and shame all who don’t return it by March 2018.
Mnangagwa promised zero tolerance on corruption to be endorsed by the central committee at the Zanu pf annual December conference.
The public lack of confidence in Zimbabwe’s economy by Zimbabweans is demonstrated by the fact that it is reported
that we have up to US$1 billion held offshore by Zimbabweans.
This is certainly the funniest of all promises. What impact does naming and shaming any individual have. These are generally hardened criminals who looted Zimbabwe’s wealth with Mugabe, Mnangagwa, Mugabe family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats, so why even bother telling the people that he holds a list,..use it, arrest them and yourself and Mugabe and then we will believe your false promises when they start to fall and the billions looted come back to motherland and are used in Service delivery, education, employment, housing, health care, electricity, water, roads and other areas that improve the welfare of the people.
In my view, no1 on the list should be the US$15 billion thief whose farms, mines, houses, in SA, Far east, Zimbabwe and cash stashed away in off shore accounts and relatives accounts should be grabbed back. Fine you gave him US$1o million handshake,..don’t touch that, take everything else back, prosecute him for all the loot, then when he is free from lets say after a 10 year sentence less four for good behaviour, release him at 100 yrs of age and let him enjoy his US$10 million golden handshake.
In fact Mnangagwa’s list should include those behind Itai Dzamara’s disappearance, his whereabouts and welfare, list of all those involved in gukurahundi, murambatsvina, Chiadzwa and commercial farmer muders, whether in office or soldiers on the ground because we all know Mnangagwa has always shielded them from prosecution… ..now that would be fair in my opinion!
It is funny that Zimbabweans now believe that this man, Mnangagwa, who says Mugabe is like a father, a mentor and someone he will always consult can actually build Zimbabwe for the people. For the fun of it lets not say who stole the US$15 billion,..ha ha! Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.