- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
This follows, the recent failed assassination attempt in June 2018 on , President-elect Emmerson Mnangagwa’s life has tightened his security, including splashing over US$1 million
The new Mercedes Pullman limousine has upgrades estimated at US$300 000 in value and was delivered at the Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport on Thursday 16/8/18 when Mnangagwa the president-elect was off to the Southern African Development Community (Sadc) summit in Namibia.
It is evident that mnangagwa’s life is in danger from both unhappy Zimbabweans and unhappy Zanu pf members on Mugabe and Grace’s side. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.