- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government has withdrawn residential stands issued to key members of Zanu-PF’s ‘G40’ political faction.
The Local Government ministry is reported to have withdrawn offer letters issued to Shadreck Mashayamombe, Jeppy Jaboon and Sarah Mahoka.
The three G40 kingpins were booted out of Zanu-PF following the 2017 coup which installed Mnangagwa as the leader of Zanu-PF and President of Zimbabwe.
Jaboon and Mashayamombe are now part of the Nelson Chamisa-led MDC.
The three G40 have engaged Koto and Company to reverse the decision as they want their stands back. Source – myzimbabwe