- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government has withdrawn residential stands issued to key members of Zanu-PF’s ‘G40’ political faction.
The Local Government ministry is reported to have withdrawn offer letters issued to Shadreck Mashayamombe, Jeppy Jaboon and Sarah Mahoka.
The three G40 kingpins were booted out of Zanu-PF following the 2017 coup which installed Mnangagwa as the leader of Zanu-PF and President of Zimbabwe.
Jaboon and Mashayamombe are now part of the Nelson Chamisa-led MDC.
The three G40 have engaged Koto and Company to reverse the decision as they want their stands back. Source – myzimbabwe