- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government has withdrawn residential stands issued to key members of Zanu-PF’s ‘G40’ political faction.
The Local Government ministry is reported to have withdrawn offer letters issued to Shadreck Mashayamombe, Jeppy Jaboon and Sarah Mahoka.
The three G40 kingpins were booted out of Zanu-PF following the 2017 coup which installed Mnangagwa as the leader of Zanu-PF and President of Zimbabwe.
Jaboon and Mashayamombe are now part of the Nelson Chamisa-led MDC.
The three G40 have engaged Koto and Company to reverse the decision as they want their stands back. Source – myzimbabwe