- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
MNANGAGWA’S NEPHEW MLISWA ACCUSES NDUNA of not taking his HIV drugs, mental illness US $11 million corrupt benefit
www.newzimbabwevision.com says if those tasked with running the government and ensuring we have an efficient Service Delivery in all areas including, health care, education, housing, employment, housing and water reticulation, can actually proudly speak so ill about HIV and ARVs, how then can we ever expect the same people to put the needs of those suf
fering from HIV and mental issues first in parliament? Such speech is malicious, demeaning, unneccessary and shoul lead to automatic permanant removal from parliament and criminal proceedings by the police and courts. We can not have such foolish leaders in place, no wonder Zimbabwe is going very fast but getting nowhere!
READ THE FULL ARTICLE:-There was chaos in parliament on Monday during the sitting of the Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy when Norton MP Temba Mliswa accused former Chairperson of the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Transport, Dexter Nduna of illegitimately benefitting US$11 million from the Zimbabwe National Roads Administration.
Honourable Nduna got angry and told Mliswa that he is going to deal with him outside. In Parliament today the Portfolio Committee meeting on Mines meeting collapsed
Mliswa then accused Nduna of not taking his Anti-retroviral treatment which were causing him to be mental ill. He challenged Nduna to go and get tested.
Commenting on the incident Mliswa said,”I am beginning to question the sincerity and integrity of Parliament of Zimbabwe seeing the convenient manner in which they select issues to prosecute and ignore.
Hon. Temba P. Mliswa@TembaMliswa · 1hReplying to @TembaMliswaLegislators who have been fingered in financial audits are being chosen for more positions whilst a mere media allegation leads to the creation of an investigative committee on some.
“Legislators who have been fingered in financial audits are being chosen for more positions whilst a mere media allegation leads to the creation of an investigative committee on some. There is subtle politicisation and factionalism at Parliament.” Source – bulawayo24