- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
MNANGAGWA’S NEPHEW MLISWA ACCUSES NDUNA of not taking his HIV drugs, mental illness US $11 million corrupt benefit
www.newzimbabwevision.com says if those tasked with running the government and ensuring we have an efficient Service Delivery in all areas including, health care, education, housing, employment, housing and water reticulation, can actually proudly speak so ill about HIV and ARVs, how then can we ever expect the same people to put the needs of those suf
fering from HIV and mental issues first in parliament? Such speech is malicious, demeaning, unneccessary and shoul lead to automatic permanant removal from parliament and criminal proceedings by the police and courts. We can not have such foolish leaders in place, no wonder Zimbabwe is going very fast but getting nowhere!
READ THE FULL ARTICLE:-There was chaos in parliament on Monday during the sitting of the Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy when Norton MP Temba Mliswa accused former Chairperson of the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Transport, Dexter Nduna of illegitimately benefitting US$11 million from the Zimbabwe National Roads Administration.
Honourable Nduna got angry and told Mliswa that he is going to deal with him outside. In Parliament today the Portfolio Committee meeting on Mines meeting collapsed
Mliswa then accused Nduna of not taking his Anti-retroviral treatment which were causing him to be mental ill. He challenged Nduna to go and get tested.
Commenting on the incident Mliswa said,”I am beginning to question the sincerity and integrity of Parliament of Zimbabwe seeing the convenient manner in which they select issues to prosecute and ignore.
Hon. Temba P. Mliswa@TembaMliswa · 1hReplying to @TembaMliswaLegislators who have been fingered in financial audits are being chosen for more positions whilst a mere media allegation leads to the creation of an investigative committee on some.
“Legislators who have been fingered in financial audits are being chosen for more positions whilst a mere media allegation leads to the creation of an investigative committee on some. There is subtle politicisation and factionalism at Parliament.” Source – bulawayo24