- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
Zimbabwe’s Vice President Kembo Mohadi as if to match the dear Lamborghini purchase by Justice Wadyajenam on Tuesday landed in Abuja, Nigeria in a chartered jet where he along with several Heads of State and Governments will join Nigeria in commemorating Democracy Day, to mark the beginning of civilian rule in 1999 in Nigeria after several decades of military rule since Nigeria gained independence in 1960.
ZImbabweans, think again please. When you can’t give your families three descent meals a day, have daily load shedding, no unaffordable transport, no fuel, no health care, raw sewage in tap water, no education and all other associated horrors, you really need to ask yourself, what can I do to help address this crisis.
The Solution as I always say, is that, Zimbabweans need to peacefully grind the nation to a halt by going out into the streets in protest against the failed economy under the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime. It is our right to stand up in absolute defiance to oppressive authority.We need to fight for peace, equality, good governance and democracy, human rights, health care, education, water, electricity, housing, roads, transportand infrastructure development. The people of Zimbabwe do not know the power they have.
We can make the nation ungovernable through uniting irrespective of race, tribe, colour, religion, gender, political orientation or creed, knowing we face a common enemy which is the oppressive , filthy rich militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime run by cartels which are making the lives of the ordinary people a nightmare. Lets all brace for mass protests and shut down Zimbabwe as we have no excuse for waiting for 2023 while suffering even further, yet only to escort the black oppressors of blacks militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime to yet another stolen general election in 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe. DISCUSS!INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 203,244Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,207 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,706 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,326 people