- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
Ambrose Mutinhiri a Zapu stalwart, resigned from Zimbabwe Parliament stating that President, Emmerson Mnangagwa had forcibly removed the legitimate president Mugabe after seizing power through a coup and therefore in his book, Mnangagwa was illegitimate president of Zimbabwe.
The deposed former President of Zimbabwe, Robert Gabriel Mugabe and wife former First Lady Grace Mugabe, endorsed Ambrose Mutinhiri as the leader of New Patriotic Front (NPF) who will contest the harmonised 2018 elections as NPF Presidential candidate.
Here are a few facts, that some of you may not know, including that Ambrose Mutinhiri is the father to Vimbai, an actress and a television personality who was part of the Big Brother season and presenter for the entertainment and lifestyle show, “Star Gist” on Africa Magic Entertainment.
Ambrose Mutinhiri was peviously married to Tracy a senior politician and a former deputy Minister of Labour and Social Services in Mugabe’s government . The two went through a volatile divorce.
His ex wife Tracy was fired from Zanu PF in 2011 before she joined the largest opposition MDC-T party led by the late Richard Morgan Tsvangirai.
In 2014 Ambrose Mutinhiri, was widely known in Zimbabwe having previously argued that as a Zapu member, he was the best placed candidate to replace the late Vice President John Nkomo, as the most senior person from former ZAPU members.
Ambrose Mutinhiri the former Minister of State for Mashonaland East, was previously the Minister of Youth Development and Employment Creation under the fallen Mugabe Zanu pf regime at the height of the training of the controversial, ruthless Zanu pf youth militia at the Border Gezi Training centre.
Its ironic that Mugabe aformer Zapu press secretarywho ruthlessly wiped out Zapu properties including, farms, businesses, trucks and artillery from Russia to Zipra along with butchering over 20, 000 Ndebele’s, sent Joshua Nkomo into forced exile after he escaped through the Botswana border in a dress during gukurahundi, as Mugabe sought to decimate Zapu and Ndebeles and went on to marginalise Matebeleland, is today hoping Zapu will through Mutinhiri give him a new lease to rule Zimbabwe again,…hmmn! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.