- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
- UNITED STATES DEMANDS THAT the Mnangagwa government must cease all acts of violence against citizens.
- POLICE BAN MDC MARCH planned to comemorate Tsvangirai's death on 14/2/19
- 'BITI IS A DESPERATE MAN envious of the government's fruitful efforts in economic recovery'-Mangwana
“Instilling discipline and a sense of patriotism in our youth has been one of the milestones of the new dispensation,” he said.
During their training programme, the youths from the NYS were involved in community work including the construction of an early childhood development centre at Oreti saving the school about $1 150 in labour costs.
Ndinaneni Primary School and Mpumelelo Secondary School also benefited from the two weeks NYS attachment programme.
A traditional chief’s court at Chief Mafala was also completed under the programme.