- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Victor Matemadanda, the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) secretary general , today went to Rotten Row Magistrates Court in solidarity with the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) spokesperson Douglas Mahiya.
Matemadanda was however arrested and charged with undermining the authority of the president, the same charge that Mahiya is facing then granted US$300 bail by Harare Magistrate Vakayi Chikwekwe. By Sibusiso Ngwenya