- ZANU PF UK , GEARS UP FOR VISION 2030 diaspora promotion,..NONSENSE.. they havent even delivered the vision 2020 scam by Mugabe Zanu pf.
- LAXITY and corruption in Zimbabwe's criminal justice system allows scores of convicted people to walk scot-free despite having lost their appeals at the High Court.
- A 'Westgate, Harare man' , who lived in wooden, tin-roofed cabin and slept on a makeshift bed of metal sheet is jailed 16 years for raping a ZBC’s National FM radio show date.
- ZNA CAPTAIN SHELTON MAREWA remanded in custody at Concession District Hospital for armed robbery at Ocelia mine in Concession
- 'SALARY increases won't solve the current crisis except only serve to raise Zimbabwe's prices and inflation'-MDC treasurer-genl David Coltart.
The 1893 MHRRM has been alerted that Moses Mzila Ndlovu and his two sons have been arrested by the Zimbabwean police today on trumped up charges of robbery at the Figtree Police station in Matebeleland, Zimbabwe.
The allegation of robbery, has been made, once more by a poacher that Mzila and his sons found poaching wood in their farm and apprehended and then released.
The poacher, who is apparently a worker in the next farm and hails from Mashonaland with his bosses, went to the police and reported that Mzila and sons robbed him of his phone. This incident apparently happened last Thursday.
The police then visited Mzila and his sons on Friday the following day, inquiring about the case and Mzila indicated to them that he was due to report the case of poaching in his farm as the incident had happened a day before.
The 1893 MHRRM has secured lawyers for Mzila and the lawyers have been dispatched to Figtree. Lawyers Nqobile Sithole and Matshobana will be dealing with this issue soon.
We will be following this issue closely. Moses Mzila Ndlovu has been very outspoken on the issue of the Matebeleland Gukurahundi Genocide and recently he was in the UK for the Matebeleland Gukurahundi Genocide Conference arranged by this Movement. He spoke strongly about the need for Truth, Justice and Reparations for the Genocide and for a UN International Commission to be set up to investigate the Matebeleland Genocide.
It would therefore not be surprising that he might be deliberately targeted by the system using other means and ways to get to him. His safety and that of his sons and family is our uttermost concern. Byo24