- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
“If Prosecutor General Tomana said this he must go! It would mean he either hasn’t yet read, or doesn’t understand or respect Section 2 of the Constitution – its supremacy, Chapter 1 – founding values and principles of human rights including children’s rights, Section 81 on the rights of children and their best interests ie under 18s, section 54 on equality & non discrimination.
The net effect of all these provisions is to repeal section 2 of the Children’s Act’s definition of child from under 16s to become all under 18s, and repealing the notion of a ‘young person’ (ie between 16 and 18 who could ‘consent’ to sex) and therefore repeal sec 70 of the Criminal Code ie sex with a young person.”
She said this means everyone who has sex with an under 18 girl is guilty of rape.
“The PG is offside again! Recently he actually did the unthinkable act of filing an application in the Constitutional Court for an order to protect people he would have declined to prosecute, from private prosecution. Whose side is he on?
Not fit for that office if you ask me,” said Majome.
Tomana last week said the 12 year girl child is able to chose what she wants on issue of sex and marriage. Source: Byo24News