- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
“If Prosecutor General Tomana said this he must go! It would mean he either hasn’t yet read, or doesn’t understand or respect Section 2 of the Constitution – its supremacy, Chapter 1 – founding values and principles of human rights including children’s rights, Section 81 on the rights of children and their best interests ie under 18s, section 54 on equality & non discrimination.
The net effect of all these provisions is to repeal section 2 of the Children’s Act’s definition of child from under 16s to become all under 18s, and repealing the notion of a ‘young person’ (ie between 16 and 18 who could ‘consent’ to sex) and therefore repeal sec 70 of the Criminal Code ie sex with a young person.”
She said this means everyone who has sex with an under 18 girl is guilty of rape.
“The PG is offside again! Recently he actually did the unthinkable act of filing an application in the Constitutional Court for an order to protect people he would have declined to prosecute, from private prosecution. Whose side is he on?
Not fit for that office if you ask me,” said Majome.
Tomana last week said the 12 year girl child is able to chose what she wants on issue of sex and marriage. Source: Byo24News