- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Stand-in National Assembly Speaker Melody Dziva directed Mr Maridadi to withdraw the statement, but he repeated the allegations.
“I said Honourable Chinotimba has no known skill,” he said. “He used to be a security guard at the City of Harare and Madam Speaker I would not want to withdraw that statement.”
An enraged Chinotimba then rose on a point of order, saying it was not fair to look at other members’ past.
“If we look at others’ past that would not be right. We all know that Honourable Maridadi was notorious for dating married women,” said Chinotimba.
Chinotimba said this while responding to a claim by Maridadi the Buhera South legislator was corrupt when he was debating a motion on vagrants which had been introduced into the National Assembly by Buhera Central MP Ronald Muderedzwa (Zanu-PF).
“On a point of order, Madam Speaker, if we look at the way we have traversed in our lives, this honourable MP fell in love with a married woman and flew to America (USA). So this married woman left her family and life is much better than that. I was a security guard, but he was . . . making love to married women and today he is talking nonsense here,” Chinotimba said, before acting Speaker Melody Dziva ordered him to withdraw his comments.
“I withdraw my words on Honourable Maridadi that he had a relationship with a married woman,” Chinotimba stated.