- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
It is against this unfair reality that Mthuli Ncube and Mangudya have been told to resign by the former MDC-T Spokesperson Linda Masarira.
She has demanded the resignation of the Reserve Bank Governor Dr John Panonetsa Mangudya and Finance Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube for failing to solve the Zimbabwe economic crisis.
The RTGS Dollar currency is losing value daily when traded against the United States Dollar and on Wednesday the RTGS was trading at 1:7, a sign that the Minister of Finance Mthuli Ncube and the RBZ Governor John Mangudya have failed to fix the Zimbabwe economic crisis and worse still, have no explanation for the failure of the econiomy.
It is no surprise that the newly elected MDC Treasurer General David Coltart has accused the Minister of Finance Ncube Mthuli of experimenting on the lives of the suffering Zimbabweans , adding that Mthuli Ncube stays at the luxurious Meikles hotel in Harare and is paid in United States Dollars not RTGS like the ordinary suffering Zimbabweans.More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
www.newzimbabwevision.com, says that we all know what this means in a country with no respect for the rule of law. Zimbabwe Militarised mnangagwa Zanu pf regime are a ruthless dictatorship, which enforces draconian laws to oppress the democratic peace loving people.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says to the people of Zimbabwe, spread out both in Zimbabwe and across the diaspora globally, wherever you are, you have a right to freedom, so, lets all wade into the fight for democracy by supporting those on the ground to destabilise the ruthless militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, simply make the nation ungovernable, so that we can bring the suffering of the people to an end. We need to take the bull by the horns and force the regime to act in resolving the crisis before us.We the people can only win through action, because we have nothing to lose but the government is in its dying minutes both home and away in the International spheres. Wake up Zimbabwe, fear not because the militarised mnangagwa Zanu pf regime is in its dying minutes. We cannot wait for 2023, we need action now! Sibusiso Ngwenya