- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Police in Mudzi, Mashonaland East province, have launched a manhunt for a local man who allegedly went berserk, breaking into villagers’ homes demanding money before axing them.
Four villagers were left hospitalised after the suspect, Simbarashe Chinyamwaka (25) of Chikwanda village under Chief Chimukoko, ran amok and axed them within a short period of time.
Mashonaland East provincial police spokesperson Inspector Tendai Mwanza confirmed the incident and said the victims were admitted at Kotwa District Hospital, where they were in a stable condition.
“I confirm receiving a report of an attempted murder case in which a Mudzi man allegedly axed four villagers,” Mwanza said.
“The suspect was not located and is believed to have crossed over to neighbouring Mozambique. Police are appealing to anyone with any information on his whereabouts to report to any nearest police station.”
According to police, on June 5 at around 3am, Chinyamwaka allegedly attacked Silas Svovera (27) and his brother Simon (22).
He then proceeded to the homestead of Kadzinga Kasayawa (65), where he demanded cash and hit him in the forehead. He later attacked 59-year-old Stella Chaiseva while she was sleeping.
The suspect demanded money from her before striking her with an axe on the head.
The matter was reported at Kotwa Police Station. All complainants were referred to Kotwa District Hospital for medical examination.
Three of the complainants were admitted at the hospital, while Simon was treated and discharged. Source – newsday
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 202,896
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,207 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,706 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,321 people