- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere is in trouble with President Robert Mugabe over clandestine sale of land earmarked for youths housing to Prophet Walter Magaya.
Rape accused Magaya plan to build 20 000 housing units in Harare ,Bulawayo and Mutare.
According to the Herald, Mugabe grilled Kasukuwere before Wednesday politburo session.
“Ko nyaya yevakomana yemastands iri kufamba sei?” (What’s the latest on the residential stands issue) Mugabe asked.”I heard that the stands were sold to Magaya” went on Mugabe.
In defence Kasukuwere said ” responded: “No boss. It’s the creation of the media.
“There is nothing like that. I am the responsible Minister .”
Not convinced, President Mugabe retorted: “No, No, I heard that the land was sold, it was sold to Magaya”.
The land which Mugabe fumed about was earmarked for ZANU-PF youths. by Thobekile Zhou. source-Bulawayo24
photo-online-Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries founder Walter Magaya