- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
World Boxing Council welterweight champion Charles Manyuchi yesterday received $50 000 cash from President Robert Mugabe as a reward for defending his title.
The Masvingo-born boxer successfully defended his title when he dismantled Italian Gianculla Frezza in the sixth round in Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy, a fortnight ago.
Manyuchi was handed the money stockpiled in an envelope, at a function at State House.
In his speech President Mugabe said, ““Charles, congratulations, you did the nation proud and keep on flying our flag higher and higher until you reach that planet that they say they recently discovered which they say is close in features to our Earth and they say it has water to drink.” source-Newsday Zimbabwe.
photo-President Robert Mugabe playfully throws punches at Charles Manyuchi while the world welterweight boxing champion’s wife Fariro Rutendo Hove and Harare Metropolitan Provincial minister Miriam Chikukwa look on at State House on July 30-Aaaron Ufumeli-Newsday Zimbabwe.