- RTD GEN: VICE-PRESIDENT Constantino Chiwenga's estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa, has appealed to child rights activists to help her secure custody of her children, repeating claims that the former army boss is after her life, and alleged that President Emmerson Mnangagwa has failed to assist her.
- Zanu-PF wants Chamisa Biti charged with treason over sanctions
- ZANU PF PUSHES FOR life Presidency for President Emmerson Mnangagwa, round 2, enter Mugabe culture..lets go!
- CHINA HAS FIRED ‘ a nuclear -capable hypersonic missile that circled the earth before speeding towards its target and striking the target' catching US intelligence services by surprise, it was reported.
- HARARE SODOM AND GOMORAH SEX PARTY-FIFTEEN of the 16 Harare residents arrested on Saturday for engaging in a sex orgy at a private house in Kuwadzana 2 were yesterday released on free bail and remanded to today.
Speaking in Parliament today, Khupe said Mugabe has managed to create 2,2 million vendors.
The Third Session of the Eighth Parliament resumed today following the comic official opening of Parliament last week.
“Mugabe failed to say how employment will be created and instead of ZimAsset creating 2,2 million jobs, he created 2,2 million vendors” she said.
She also demanded results of previous land audits saying many of these audits were done but no implementation.
The Zanu PF regime has been promising to embark on lands audits but nothing has been done.
The land audit seeks to redress various issues, among them land disputes, cases of multiple farm ownership, account for land that is being under-utilised as well as investigate reports that some resettled farmers were leasing out their farms to white former commercial farmers.
Sometime last year, Lands and Rural Resettlement minister Douglas Mombeshora revealed that his ministry had secured $7 million from the European Union and United Nations Development Fund to carry out a two-year land audit programme.Source – Byo24News
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com