- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
REMNANT CHUCRH’s Pastor Patrick Mugadza who was arrested to demonstrating against President Robert Mugabe has made sensational claims that the president and his government are being used by the devil to clamp down on dissenting voices.
Mugadza came to prominence after he was arrested for demonstrating against President Robert Mugabe at the annual Zanu PF party conference which was held in Victoria Falls last December.
He spent the Christmas holidays in detention and came out defiant, saying it was high time Zimbabweans started demanding the safe return of missing journalist Itai Dzamara.
On Wednesday last week, Mugadza visited the Dzamara family in Glen View and prayed for them before touring the barbershop from where the activist was abducted. Dzamara was abducted by state security agents in March last year after he had held a series of peaceful protests against Mugabe’s “misrule”.
Magadza said government was responsible for Dzamara’s disappearance.
“It is not a mermaid which took him, because he was nowhere near a river, neither was he mentally ill to the extent that we might believe that he just went into the forest,” he said.
“He was taken by someone to wherever he is and we are saying the state should value human life.”
Speaking to Journalists at the barbershop, Pastor Mugadza said Mugabe was being “used” by the “devil”.
“What is going on at the moment is that somebody is so much at work and that somebody is the devil,” said the pastor.
“For example, you may have a hammer and a nail; they can stay together very well inside a tools box but the moment a carpenter comes in then there is war between the hammer and the nail and this is the reason we should pray for the nation.”
In his prayer, Pastor Magadza said for Zimbabwe to move forward there should have an interim government which will restore the lost glory.
“That government (interim) Lord will unite us and restore peace and bring us together because we are so divided,” he prayed. By Stephen Jakes- Source-Byo24