- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
REMNANT CHUCRH’s Pastor Patrick Mugadza who was arrested to demonstrating against President Robert Mugabe has made sensational claims that the president and his government are being used by the devil to clamp down on dissenting voices.
Mugadza came to prominence after he was arrested for demonstrating against President Robert Mugabe at the annual Zanu PF party conference which was held in Victoria Falls last December.
He spent the Christmas holidays in detention and came out defiant, saying it was high time Zimbabweans started demanding the safe return of missing journalist Itai Dzamara.
On Wednesday last week, Mugadza visited the Dzamara family in Glen View and prayed for them before touring the barbershop from where the activist was abducted. Dzamara was abducted by state security agents in March last year after he had held a series of peaceful protests against Mugabe’s “misrule”.
Magadza said government was responsible for Dzamara’s disappearance.
“It is not a mermaid which took him, because he was nowhere near a river, neither was he mentally ill to the extent that we might believe that he just went into the forest,” he said.
“He was taken by someone to wherever he is and we are saying the state should value human life.”
Speaking to Journalists at the barbershop, Pastor Mugadza said Mugabe was being “used” by the “devil”.
“What is going on at the moment is that somebody is so much at work and that somebody is the devil,” said the pastor.
“For example, you may have a hammer and a nail; they can stay together very well inside a tools box but the moment a carpenter comes in then there is war between the hammer and the nail and this is the reason we should pray for the nation.”
In his prayer, Pastor Magadza said for Zimbabwe to move forward there should have an interim government which will restore the lost glory.
“That government (interim) Lord will unite us and restore peace and bring us together because we are so divided,” he prayed. By Stephen Jakes- Source-Byo24