- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
- BULAWAYO MAN (26) SLAUGHTERED AND BRAAOED HIS DOG in full view of his neighbours, whom he also threatened with a similar fate.
- 'Hussein Noor (43) of Harare in court for allegedly defrauding Harvest House of $200 000 after falsely claiming that he could supply bricks'.
- Langa Nyathi (43) of Godlwayo village killed his ailing younger brother with a violent kick resulting in his intestines protruding .
- 'Nomakhosi Ntabeni (25) Bulawayo killed by her Zim husband Passmore Mugari (36 in SA, before he fled to Harare with their four-year-old son'.
“President Mugabe is the only leader who knows for the real change to come, Africans will have to go through the necessary pain, exactly what Zimbabweans are going through now,” he told reporters in Johannesburg when asked about his relationship with Mugabe.
“We don’t see what’s happening in Zimbabwe as anarchy. We don’t blame it on President Mugabe, we blame it on capital… [It is] because they disagree with him politically, they use their economic muscle to punish the people of Zimbabwe.”
According to News24, Malema said Mugabe was the only African leader who continued to stand up against the west and who understood what it meant to be a real African.
He said the EFF might not agree with Mugabe on some issues, but from a broader perspective, the Zimbabwean leader represented the kind of Africa people wanted.
“How do you say a man who has won elections is a tyrant? He has never preceded over any massacre of our people; he continues to lead a party that advocates for very radical economic policies in Zimbabwe.”
Malema lambasted those who felt Mugabe had over-stayed his welcome as president and that presidents should only stand for two terms. Source: News24