- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
President Robert Mugabe has once again reshuffled cabinet and of note is that he has reappointed Jonathan Moyo, into cabinet, once again. Reliable sources have informed ww.newzimbabwevision.com about the Ministerial portfolios to which the new ministers have been allocated as follows:
Higher Education: Prof Jonathan Moyo
Water & Climate: Oppah Muchinguri
Home Affairs: Ignatius Chombo (Mugabe’s cousin)
State Security: Kembo Mohadi
Women: Nyasha Chikwinya
The Information Ministry currently has no minister but an acting minister Mupfumira, which to the discerning mind, is a sign , the President is minded to turn it into a department in the President’s office again as a way of cementing absolute control in , what is arguably, a Zanu PF mouth piece and State Propaganda department. As more news reaches me from insiders, I will update you. by Sibusiso Ngwenya www.newzimbabwevision.com.