- CYCLONE IDAI 98 DEAD, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
- Tribalist gvt blames computer glitch for tribally motivated teacher recruitment,deploying Shona teachers in Bulawayo primary schools last week .
President Robert Mugabe has apologised for haphazard payments to civil servants. Addressing thousands of people at the National Sports Stadium during the Independence celebration, Mugabe said the delays are regrettable.Of late there has been no fixed dates for payments.
“We are working on improving salaries for civil servants to be in line with poverty datum line.
“Government apologises for late payments for salaries an bonuses but be rest assured that the situation will improve”.
Mugabe’s address took only 25 minutes and uncharacteristic of him he never attacked the West.