- BULAWAYO Council (BCC) clinics have no viral load testing (VLT) machines ,critical in anti-retroviral treatment (ART) for HIV-positive patients.
- ZIM has 1,3 million hiv+ve and 8 000 new patients a year yet gvt can't raise US$6 million for donor antiretroviral funding, Mnangagwa spent 1million flying last month
- 'TWO Bulawayo brothers, crime family Sydney and Addmore Gwatsvaira tortured, killed and their bodies dumped on a farm in South Africa'
- NEW LAW: Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)s "gagging clauses " to stop people disclosing informationwill be reformed and banned.
- KING Lobengula descendants say they want the government to return the Sauerstown Bulawayo State House land to restore their heritage.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe, probably overwhelmed by the embarrassment caused by his Tuesday gaffe, has summoned parliament to “conduct special business” Wednesday at which the 91-year-old will not attend.
Clerk of Parliament Kennedy Chokuda, in a short statement read on national radio last night, indicated that parliament had been called to sit again to “conduct special business” without elaborating.
Officials at Parliament this morning confirmed MPs have been advised to attend the special sitting set for 2pm but the veteran leader has stayed away.
“The President is not attending but all MPs have been asked to be seated by 2pm,” said a senior official on condition of anonymity as fear pervades most arms of government in the aftermath of the boob.
Mugabe on Tuesday shocked the whole world when he instead of officially opening the 3rd session of the Eight Parliament went on to read for the second time inside three weeks the same speech he read for his State of the Nation Address.
Sources said VP Emmerson Mnangagwa may be asked to read the correct speech in Mugabe’s absence. source-newzimbabwe
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com