- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe, probably overwhelmed by the embarrassment caused by his Tuesday gaffe, has summoned parliament to “conduct special business” Wednesday at which the 91-year-old will not attend.
Clerk of Parliament Kennedy Chokuda, in a short statement read on national radio last night, indicated that parliament had been called to sit again to “conduct special business” without elaborating.
Officials at Parliament this morning confirmed MPs have been advised to attend the special sitting set for 2pm but the veteran leader has stayed away.
“The President is not attending but all MPs have been asked to be seated by 2pm,” said a senior official on condition of anonymity as fear pervades most arms of government in the aftermath of the boob.
Mugabe on Tuesday shocked the whole world when he instead of officially opening the 3rd session of the Eight Parliament went on to read for the second time inside three weeks the same speech he read for his State of the Nation Address.
Sources said VP Emmerson Mnangagwa may be asked to read the correct speech in Mugabe’s absence. source-newzimbabwe
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com