- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
- FORMER BOTSWANA PRESIDENT IAN KHAMASAYS THE SADC REGION MUST STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS as pressure mounts on President 'Ediot' Mnangagwa to hold talks with his rivals.
- MDC-T SEC GEN MWONZORA SAYS CHAMISA, is a hypocrite who pretends to hate Zanu-PF when, his transport company was contracted to ferry milk from late former President Robert Mugabe's dairy
- NONSENSE!-MNANGAGWA ZANU PF REGIME CLAIMS AT least 200 000 new houses will be constructed by 2023, while apartments that are unfit for human habitation will be rebuilt and informal settlements revamped as part of a raft of measures to overhaul Zimbabwe’s housing sector
We have seen absolutely no improvements in the economy since cabinet appointments in 2013 and the reshuffle prior to this one. The MDC therefore sees no prospects for a turn -around under any configuration in the lifetime of President Mugabe.
The only way Zimbabweans would celebrate a cabinet reshuffle is if the new appointees had the capacity to bring food to people’s tables, deliver the promised 2 -million jobs and a better life for all, which is far from the case in this instance. Instead what we will see in this latest recycle is the perpetuation of Zanu PF misrule through the use of various state machinery. With the notoriously corrupt Ignatious Chombo now in the Home Affairs ministry we will see intensified abuse of state security instruments to further the Zanu PF cause and his personal gain; gross abuse of local government machinery through the violent gangsterism antics of Saviour Kasukuwere and brain washing of minds and unrestrained Zanu PF propaganda in higher education institutions through Jonathan Moyo. In addition, the MDC views this reshuffle as yet another opportunity for the Zanu PF fat cats to award one another chances to loot from the country’s nearly depleted fiscus.
Therefore in our view the reshuffle was only meant to benefit Zanu PF and its interests and not the people of Zimbabwe. by Joshua Mhambi, MDC National Spokesperson. Source: MDC