- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
MUGABE’S COUSIN, EX FINANCE MINISTER Chombo returns to South Africa for treatment a day after returning from South Africa
The fraud and criminal nuisance-accused ex-minister has been in South Africa getting treatment for an undisclosed ailment over the past few weeks.
He returned to Zimbabwe last Thursday after being issued with an arrest warrant for failing to turn up at a court hearing.
Meanwhile, his lawyer Lovemore Madhuku also told court that Chombo has moved from his Mt Pleasant home to a new residence in Chishawasha Hills.
“As part of his reporting conditions, the accused was ordered to stay at his Golden Stairs house in Mt Pleasant, but the accused wants to let the police know that he is now residing at a different address,” said Madhuku.
Reasons for relocating were not given in court but when Chombo initially appeared in court, he revealed that the main gate to this house was bombed while some windows and walls were damaged in November 2017 by suspected soldiers.
The attack occurred on the night former President Robert Mugabe was removed from power by a military coup.
Chombo was one of the targeted “criminals surrounding Mugabe” arrested by the coup leaders.
During Monday’s hearing, the former Zanu-PF politician was given a longer remand period to allow the High Court to decide on his application for stay of proceedings at the magistrate’s court.
Prosecutor Tapiwa Kasema told court that ruling on the application was expected mid-March, adding that, as such, there was no need to clog the lower court with cases which will simply be coming for postponement.
His co-accused in the criminal nuisance case were also remanded to March 15 awaiting the upper court determination on his application.
The alleged accomplices are Kudzai Chipanga, Munyaradzi Hamandishe and Mathew Mleya.
The case related to images in which they reportedly posed for photographs wearing Zanu-PF regalia.
Source – newzimbabwe