- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
FORMER Zanu-PF Mashonaland West provincial chairperson, Temba Mliswa has sensationally claimed President Robert Mugabe is surrounded by gay ministers, but has failed to take action against them.
Mliswa told South African television channel ANN7 on Thursday night that while Mugabe was aware of the “questionable behaviour” of some of his ministers, he has never made any effort to investigate the issue.
“I have a problem with President Mugabe because he is a hypocrite, who pretends to hate gays by day, but hobnobs with them at night. He is surrounded by gays but claims to hate them with a passion,” he alleged. “I do not have a problem if someone comes out in the open and declares they are gay, but I do not like people who pretend to hate gays, but work closely with them.
“Despite public pronouncements to the effect that they are worse than animals, the President has not investigated or taken any action against gay practitioners around him. It is also public knowledge that former President Canaan Banana was gay, but served in the same government as Mugabe.”
Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba told NewsDay Mliswa should “provide proof of his allegations”.,
Mugabe has never hidden his disdain for gays and has in the past described then as “anti-God and worse than pigs, birds and dogs”.
As the political upheavals reached fever pitch around September last year and it became clear that the group led by Mujuru would not survive until the congress in December, Mliswa alleged Zanu-PF had been hijacked by “gay-gangsters”Source: newsday