- Two artisanal miners are feared dead in Shamva Lumbo18 Zuze Syndicate Mine mine shaft collapse on Tuesday morning .
- WATCH: Tytan and Olinda's +HIV status aired,..Interesting relationship drama!
- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
FORMER Zanu-PF Mashonaland West provincial chairperson, Temba Mliswa has sensationally claimed President Robert Mugabe is surrounded by gay ministers, but has failed to take action against them.
Mliswa told South African television channel ANN7 on Thursday night that while Mugabe was aware of the “questionable behaviour” of some of his ministers, he has never made any effort to investigate the issue.
“I have a problem with President Mugabe because he is a hypocrite, who pretends to hate gays by day, but hobnobs with them at night. He is surrounded by gays but claims to hate them with a passion,” he alleged. “I do not have a problem if someone comes out in the open and declares they are gay, but I do not like people who pretend to hate gays, but work closely with them.
“Despite public pronouncements to the effect that they are worse than animals, the President has not investigated or taken any action against gay practitioners around him. It is also public knowledge that former President Canaan Banana was gay, but served in the same government as Mugabe.”
Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba told NewsDay Mliswa should “provide proof of his allegations”.,
Mugabe has never hidden his disdain for gays and has in the past described then as “anti-God and worse than pigs, birds and dogs”.
As the political upheavals reached fever pitch around September last year and it became clear that the group led by Mujuru would not survive until the congress in December, Mliswa alleged Zanu-PF had been hijacked by “gay-gangsters”Source: newsday