- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
“We now have a two-fold crisis of legitimacy in the country. Now only did Mugabe steal a mandate in 2013, but that mandate has also been stolen from him by his wife,” said Tamborinyoka.
“A few months ago, Jabulani Sibanda spoke of a bedroom coup and Zimbabweans thought it was a laughing matter. Now the pillow de tat is official. grace is now in charge.”
He said when there are two VPs, pen and notebook in hand, daily taking notes and instructions not from the President but from his wife, it mean a de-facto Head of State is now in charge.
Grace on Wednesday said when he meets and discuss with Vice Presidents Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko, they will be taking notes unlike the former Vice President Joice Mujuru whom she said was non concerned about issues.
“Mugabe should resign on account of dereliction of duty,even though that duty was stolen in the first place,” said Tamborinyoka.
“And some may have a legitimate concern as to where the President will be when his two male deputies engage in these reportedly regular consultations with his wife.”
He said he remembers on the same day the two VPs and almost of the Cabinet were accompanying the First Lady in Kadoma, the Speaker of Parliament Jacob Mudenda was accusing cabinet ministers of being in contempt of Parliament because none of them was in the august house to answer questions from MPs.
“They had all gone with Dr Amai,” he said.
“And just like the economy which is now largely informal, so too have the President’s powers gone to the streets. The powers are now on the informal market and being vended in the streets, far from the designated places.”
by Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News