- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
The Indaba called by President Emmerson Mnangagwa for heads of political parties who contested in 2018 Presidential elections to converge at the State House to discuss a framework for National Dialogue and Interaction.
NPF called the initiative a charade aimed at undermining efforts of genuine national talks. “We note and condemn efforts at hoodwinking Zimbabweans and the International community that Mr Emmerson Mnangagwa is pulling though calling for a nocturnal ‘dialogue’ at his state residence where those supposed to dialogue will be surrounded by members of the Presidential Guard, which stands accused by the Kgalema Motlanthe commission of butchering civilians on the 1st of August 2018 in front of international media cameras.” A statement issued by NPF Spokesman Jealousy Mawarire said.
NPF further said it distances itself from Mnangagwa’s efforts to divert attention from genuine talks which are being pushed for.
“We believe our country needs dialogue and we are amenable to genuine talks aimed at solving the crisis bedeviling our country, but we refuse to be party to a charade being organized by Mr. Mnangagwa to preempt efforts being made to ensure genuine talks aimed at resolving our problems are set in motion.
“In light of this we believe that genuine dialogue that will restore constitutionalism, security of citizens and the dignity of Zimbabweans can never be convened by the Commander in chief of the same security forces accused of brutalizing our people.”
Earlier on Wednesday the President of MDC Nelson Chamisa said he would not attend the meeting called by Mnangagwa because he is not a credible person to convene dialogue because of his illegitimacy. Byo24