- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
President Robert Mugabe’s spokesperson has threatened to intensify an onslaught on privately-owned media, warning journalists against covering the security sector which is dabbling in Zanu PF internal politics as the battle to succeed Mugabe reaches fever pitch.
Charamba’s threat came after this reporter asked him to comment on the contract status for Zimbabwe Defence Forces commander General Constantine Chiwenga.
Source: Zim Ind