- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
President Robert Mugabe’s spokesperson has threatened to intensify an onslaught on privately-owned media, warning journalists against covering the security sector which is dabbling in Zanu PF internal politics as the battle to succeed Mugabe reaches fever pitch.
Charamba’s threat came after this reporter asked him to comment on the contract status for Zimbabwe Defence Forces commander General Constantine Chiwenga.
Source: Zim Ind