- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
“The Cabinet ministers, parliamentarians, policy makers and the President himself are folding their hands whilst this taboo is taking place because they are key beneficiaries of this ruling. Actually they are the ones who are behind it ,to protect they are companies and interests of their friends “the business people” who will fund them during 2018 elections.”
Mutubuki said this same government is somehow behind the mysterious disappearance of the Leader of Occupy Africa Unite Square Itai Dzamara and it is the same government who chucked vendors out from the city using terrorist’s tactics.
“It is the same government which the cause of the economic mess we are in today. The Government of the day is the one which is privatizing our education through unorthodox means,” he said.
“It is surely the duty of every citizen to resist whenever the state oppresses them. Workers, students, vendors and all activists must unite and use all necessary and unnecessary means to destroy the current regime which is led by Robert Mugabe and Zanu PF clueless thugs.”
He said the government is now using laws to oppress the citizens like what they have done to the workers through Supreme Court ruling and what they have already did to the leaders of the National Vendors Union of Zimbabwe.
“The masses should impark on demonstrations, tools down and massive strikes. Let’s unite and destruct the regime of Robert Mugabe and his few rich cabal,” said Mutubuki. – by Stephen Jakes. Source-bulawayo24.