- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
MUJURU PARTY MANIFESTO: BLUEPRINT TO UNLOCK INVESTMENT AND LEVERAGE FOR DEVELOPMENT(BUILD).
MY FELLOW CITIZENS, COUNTRYMEN AND FRIENDS
Since my last statement issued in early June 2015, we have been hard at work and I wish to share with you, in brief, how we propose to translate our vision for a better Zimbabwe into reality-through the proposed Blueprint to Unlock Investment and Leverage for Development (BUILD).