- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
President Mugabe today mocked opposition parties, MDC and former Vice President Joice Mujuru’s Zimbabwe People First, saying with the former having split several time, it is not long before the later splits from “People First, to People Second, People Third and People Fourth.”
Mugabe was speaking at his birthday bash which took place at the Great Zimbabwe monuments in Masvingo.
Mugabe also condemned hate speech against the First Lady, Dr Grace Mugabe and other party members.
Mugabe also noted indiscipline amongst some Zanu-PF youths and he said, “We can not have such misguided youths, they have to be disciplined and respectively. Even us senior party members must stop to work behind the scenes with youths playing our games, that is not the way to get to power.” – source-bulawayo24.