- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA APPOINTS two new Permanent Secretaries, Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina and Dr John Basera
President Mugabe today mocked opposition parties, MDC and former Vice President Joice Mujuru’s Zimbabwe People First, saying with the former having split several time, it is not long before the later splits from “People First, to People Second, People Third and People Fourth.”
Mugabe was speaking at his birthday bash which took place at the Great Zimbabwe monuments in Masvingo.
Mugabe also condemned hate speech against the First Lady, Dr Grace Mugabe and other party members.
Mugabe also noted indiscipline amongst some Zanu-PF youths and he said, “We can not have such misguided youths, they have to be disciplined and respectively. Even us senior party members must stop to work behind the scenes with youths playing our games, that is not the way to get to power.” – source-bulawayo24.