- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
‘Multi-award winning South African gospel singer, S’fiso Ncwane has died’.
Although details around of the singer’s death are still sketchy at this stage, the Kulungile Baba hit-maker died today after falling ill, South African media reported.
South African media said the singer was coughing up blood last night.
The singer made headlines last year after he bought his pastor a R1.9 Mercedes.
The Kulungile Baba hitmaker said Pastor Anosike “saved his life through prayer” and he felt he had to repay him.
His 18-year-old daughter Nqobile Mzelemu accused him of being an “absent father” which the singer flatly denied.
“My father is a gospel star. A role model who blesses people with extravagant cars. He donates to the poor, but he is neglecting me,” she is quoted saying.
Source – Byo24News