- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
ZIMBABWE Human Rights NGO forum says the MDC Youth Chairperson for Mufakose Blessing Kanotunga. was abducted by five unidentified armed men from his house on Tuesday night.
Kunonga was heavily assaulted with blunt objects all over the body and dumped near Chitungwiza after interrogation by the ruthless CIO over the 16 August MDC Protest.
At the same time, Tatenda Mombeyarara, a human rights defender by six heavily armed unidentified men from his home early today, heavily assaulted,tortured under interrogation about him about Maldives training over regime change.
Tatenda Mombeyarara of Citizens’ Manifesto was abducted last night from his home and severely assaulted and left for dead at a quarry near Hatfield, Harare after being accused of organizing the MDC mother of all protest16 August. He is pictured bruised, mudied and hospitalised below.
Another MDC activist identified as MG was abducted from his house in Mufakose by 5 armed men driving a red Nissan X-trail, heavily assaulted with sticks and sjamboks over involvement in the 16 August MDC protest. The victim MG was left for dead near the Harare lion and cheetah park with head, back and leg injuries as a result of the assault.
The MDC Vice President Tendai Biti said, “The abduction and torture last night of activist Tatenda Mombeyarara and last night s assault on other activists is completely unacceptable .This regime is murderous and has been consistent in its attacks on the citizen .The continued assault on human rights must stop.”
Zimbabwe’s suffering since 2000 which include, hyper inflation, empty shops, fuel queues, military violence, cash shortages, lack of electricity, water, housing, cholera, HIV, llĺack of health care , unemployment, corruption, lack of transparency, no democracy , no accountability, lack of education and health Service Delivery, no electoral regorms annd no respect for the Rule of Law amongst countless other things. No Zimbabwean should live under the false impression that Zanu pf a corrupt, blood thirsty regime can offer nee things to. resolve the death and destruction and suffering it daily inflicts upon the gullible Zbabwean public.
16 August 2019 is no excuse for sitting back and expecting others to clean this up for us. We the people of Zimbabwe must rise up in defiance to opressive authority now from 16 August 2019 and never back down until real change occurs starting with implementing Electoral reforms. Zamu pf are cons in everything including the coup that never was in Novber 2017 which brought down Mugabe. DISCUSS and SHARE….Wake up Zimbabwe, Mnangagwa must fall,..lets go! Sibusiso Ngwenya
Source – Byo24