- ‘Disillusioned' Sir Cliff Richard (78) moves to US for good,- “I think most people know that what I have been through has been pretty traumatic emotionally … It’s been horrible.”
- (ZCTU), agrees with www.newzimbabwevision to destabilise the system, shut down Zimbabwe, making the nation ungovernable!
- SCORES OF CHIREDZI ESSENBY A1 FARMERS receive letters of fast-track land reform programme withdrawal from the Lands ministry
- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
MUSINA – Five Zimbabweans died Saturday morning following a collision between a Toyota Quantum mini-bus they were traveling in and a Sable Class coach between Musina and the Border Post in South Africa.
The incident occurred around 4am about 10km from Beitbridge Border Post.
Limpopo Transport spokesperson Matome Moremi said the five had been confirmed dead.
He said the Toyota minibus made a sudden turn in front of the bus resulting in the collision.
More to follow…. herald