- REGGAE singer Bunny Wailer (73) hospitalised since his July2020 stroke, died yesterday at the Medical Associates Hospital in Kingston.
- FORMER KWEKWE CENTRAL MP BLESSING CHEBUNDO EXPLAINS, why he left MDC Chamisa and joined Mnangagwa's Zanu-PF party
- VICE PRESIDENT MOREHARDY REPLACEMENT -JACOB Mudenda, Obert Mpofu, Simon Khaya Moyo, Phillip Valerio Sibanda, Cain Mathema , a female for example Sithembiso Nyoni, or other former PF-Zapu stalwart?.
- WARRANTS OF ARREST ISSUED for several people , including former minister Prisca Mupfumira .
- VP 'MOREHARDY' tendered his Sexgate resignation last week, and only made it public this week.
Chitungwiza town clerk George Makunde yesterday told parliamentarians that the US$4 500 monthly salary he was receiving from the local authority was not commensurate with the nature of his job.
Presenting oral evidence before the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Local Government, Public Works and National Housing, Makunde said government last year slashed his salary from US$10 000 to US$4 500, which he described as “not a living salary for a man with so much pressure””.
The town clerk told the committee that his financially-struggling council was sinking in debt and struggling to clear its salary backlog now estimated at US$17 million. – Source-newsday
photo-nehandaradio-Chitungwiza Town Clerk -George Makunde