- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
The newzimbabwevision post about the Namibian government offering teaching posts for Sadc region nationals, continuously receives comments or applications for teaching. However, the post emphasises that anyone interested should apply direct to the Namibian government. The site is inundated with applications from interested teachers, whose command of English may be leading them to misinterpret the article. Please could all interested applicants contact the following for enquiries: Ms. Amanda E. Mouton (061-293 4508) OR Mr. Percy A. Gariseb (061- 293 4514)
All Teaching posts applications should be submitted to
Khomas Regional Council
Directorate of Education, Art and Culture: Khomas Region
Private Bag 13236
Or Hand Delivered:
The Registry Office, 6 Floor
Frans Indongo Gardens
newzimbabwevision only shared the article for your benefit but has no connections with the Namibian government, and no part in processing your applications so, teachers, please stop wasting your time applying to the site. Please use the detail above and remember the Dealine for Teaching Applications is 29 august 2016. Thank you, by Sibusiso Ngwenya