- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
The newzimbabwevision post about the Namibian government offering teaching posts for Sadc region nationals, continuously receives comments or applications for teaching. However, the post emphasises that anyone interested should apply direct to the Namibian government. The site is inundated with applications from interested teachers, whose command of English may be leading them to misinterpret the article. Please could all interested applicants contact the following for enquiries: Ms. Amanda E. Mouton (061-293 4508) OR Mr. Percy A. Gariseb (061- 293 4514)
All Teaching posts applications should be submitted to
Khomas Regional Council
Directorate of Education, Art and Culture: Khomas Region
Private Bag 13236
Or Hand Delivered:
The Registry Office, 6 Floor
Frans Indongo Gardens
newzimbabwevision only shared the article for your benefit but has no connections with the Namibian government, and no part in processing your applications so, teachers, please stop wasting your time applying to the site. Please use the detail above and remember the Dealine for Teaching Applications is 29 august 2016. Thank you, by Sibusiso Ngwenya