- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
NATIONAL PATRIOTIC FRONT-FIRES, Brigadier General Ambrose Mutinhiri Mutinhiri, the party interim leader, a former Zipra stalwart for refusing to cooperate with the party founders.
Mutinhiri who resigned from Zanu Pf to lead the NPF, is accused of wanting to set up his own structures and being aloof when it comes to leading the NPF party failure to attend party meetings and perceived as someone there to destabilise the party.
He has made the biggest mistake in life of first walking away from Zanu pf, joining and leading an opposition NPF party, in conflict with Zanu pf and now he has been dismissed from NPF, so, technically he is a lost and confused, individuals who has fallen off the looting gravy train. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya