- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
Dr Mujuru is reported to have tied the knot with one Tobias Machewa believed to be from Nyanga.
In a statement, NPP secretary general Gift Nyandoro described the post as misguided thinking.
“The mischievous social media post which suggests that Dr JTR Mujuru tied the knot is an act of misguided thinking and a deliberate ploy to create ill-conceived controversy around the good standing of her name.
“Clearly the person who made the posting is simply abusing the similarity of looks of mother Zimbabwe to that of the lady depicted therein.
“Dr Mujuru did not tie the knot with anyone and she is not associated with the couple appearing in the post in anyway.
“NPP however wishes the couple depicted in the post the best of marriage blessings if indeed it’s real that the tying of the knot ever happened,” reads the statement.
The statement follows the circulation of a picture of a woman (who turns out to be a Mai Mujuru look-a-like) in a wedding gown with a presumed groom by her side.
Source – hmetro