- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
Dr Mujuru is reported to have tied the knot with one Tobias Machewa believed to be from Nyanga.
In a statement, NPP secretary general Gift Nyandoro described the post as misguided thinking.
“The mischievous social media post which suggests that Dr JTR Mujuru tied the knot is an act of misguided thinking and a deliberate ploy to create ill-conceived controversy around the good standing of her name.
“Clearly the person who made the posting is simply abusing the similarity of looks of mother Zimbabwe to that of the lady depicted therein.
“Dr Mujuru did not tie the knot with anyone and she is not associated with the couple appearing in the post in anyway.
“NPP however wishes the couple depicted in the post the best of marriage blessings if indeed it’s real that the tying of the knot ever happened,” reads the statement.
The statement follows the circulation of a picture of a woman (who turns out to be a Mai Mujuru look-a-like) in a wedding gown with a presumed groom by her side.
Source – hmetro