- 'Mnangagwa’s daughter, Farai Mlotshwa, ‘given’ US$5m starting with US$250 000 by (RBZ) and no invoices issued for the transactions!',
- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
Higher Education Minister Jonathan Moyo has said MDC leader Welshman Ncube had a huge influence in the crafting of the draconian Former Information minister, Moyo fingered out Ncube, Patrick Chinamasa and the late Eddison Zvobgo.
Aippa was enacted in 2002 to regulate media activity in the country and provides for among other things statutory media regulation through the Zimbabwe Media Commission (ZMC) the body is also responsible for the registration, accreditation and licensing of journalists and media houses.
He revealed this on his twitter account today.
He said “The final Bill approved by Parliament was worked on by Patrick Chinamasa, Welshman Ncube & the late Eddison Zvobgo!
“Yes the original Bill was replaced with the one they did! They were. He was Chair of Parly Legal Committee & Welsham Ncube was a member. They joined Chinamasa to do new Bill!,”source-by Thobekile Zhou. source-bulawayo24