- HISTORY 16 NOVEMBER 1855, the Scottish Missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone became the first white man to see , Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders
- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
Higher Education Minister Jonathan Moyo has said MDC leader Welshman Ncube had a huge influence in the crafting of the draconian Former Information minister, Moyo fingered out Ncube, Patrick Chinamasa and the late Eddison Zvobgo.
Aippa was enacted in 2002 to regulate media activity in the country and provides for among other things statutory media regulation through the Zimbabwe Media Commission (ZMC) the body is also responsible for the registration, accreditation and licensing of journalists and media houses.
He revealed this on his twitter account today.
He said “The final Bill approved by Parliament was worked on by Patrick Chinamasa, Welshman Ncube & the late Eddison Zvobgo!
“Yes the original Bill was replaced with the one they did! They were. He was Chair of Parly Legal Committee & Welsham Ncube was a member. They joined Chinamasa to do new Bill!,”source-by Thobekile Zhou. source-bulawayo24