- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
Higher Education Minister Jonathan Moyo has said MDC leader Welshman Ncube had a huge influence in the crafting of the draconian Former Information minister, Moyo fingered out Ncube, Patrick Chinamasa and the late Eddison Zvobgo.
Aippa was enacted in 2002 to regulate media activity in the country and provides for among other things statutory media regulation through the Zimbabwe Media Commission (ZMC) the body is also responsible for the registration, accreditation and licensing of journalists and media houses.
He revealed this on his twitter account today.
He said “The final Bill approved by Parliament was worked on by Patrick Chinamasa, Welshman Ncube & the late Eddison Zvobgo!
“Yes the original Bill was replaced with the one they did! They were. He was Chair of Parly Legal Committee & Welsham Ncube was a member. They joined Chinamasa to do new Bill!,”source-by Thobekile Zhou. source-bulawayo24