- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
NELSON CHAMISA, MDC T PRESIDENT ,rose into politics as a student activist when he was appointed the Harare Polytechnic Student Representative Council (SRC) president during his first year in 1998. Chamisa was however suspended over, allegedly inciting violence in Chegutu and only managed to gain readmission after a High Court ruling over his case.
The young man continued with his student activism and in 1999 Chamisa was elected the Zimbabwe National Students Union (ZINASU) Secretary-General, the same year that MDC was formed by Richard Morgan Tsvangirai.
The MDC noted his activism and he became the MDC National Youth chairman from 2000 to 2006. Chamisa rose to become Kuwadzana MP in 2003 through a by-election making him then, the youngest MP in Zimbabwe at the age of 25.
Chamisa was now a figure not to be ignored in politics and the MDC party appointed him as MDC party’s spokesperson in 2005, MDC organizing secretary in 2011, hand picked choice as MDC T Vice President on 15 July 2016 and MDC T president in 2018 after the death of Tsvangirai , through a ‘power grab’
From 2009 to 2013 as Information and Communication Technology minister under the Government of National Unity (GNU), ICT products were imported into the country duty-free.
It wasn’t always smooth sailing though because during the MDC T November 2014 National Congress, Nelson Chamisa lost the powerful positions of Organising Secretary to Douglas Mwonzora who garnered 2 464 votes against Chamisa’s 1 756, leaving Chamisa an ordinary card carrying MDC T member.
In December of 2017, Chamisa reportedly claimed that when he and Tendai Biti met Donald Trump, the USA president they had been promised that the MDC T would be given US$15b if they won the harmonised 2018 elections in Zimbabwe a claim that Nelson Chamisa made to MDC T supporters at a Mutare rally in January 2018, however the US swiftly denied the false claims by Nelson Chamisa, that the US president Donald Trump had promised them US$15 Billion if the MDC Alliance won the 2018 ballot.
Part of Chamisa’s campaign promises include, bringing bullet trains that travel from Harare to Bulawayo,-446 km, in 35 minutes to rural areas and build airports in rural areas, 30 year jail terms for corruption,traffic cameras on the roads,allowances for Traditional leaders, better working conditions for Teachers,
better transport for Police Officers, accountable Land Audit and title deeds for land, better access for the disabled and war veterans compensation.
Nelson Chamisa is married to Sithokozile Chamisa and they have a child named Ashley.
www.newzimbabwevision.com media platforms are not here to please any sidewhether opposition or ruling party. We are a non partisan information dissemination service to the people, irrespective of race, tribe, colour and religion, here for the people to debate on issues that directly affect their lives and future and leave them ready to make more informed choices and decisions such as voting.
We will continue to regularly publish the truth as its revealed about any and all opposition or ruling party member’s actions, activities, utterances or other , without fear or favour. Many will make noise, and other childish responses, but that will never derail us, instead , because of our non partisan stance, any news good or bad is great mileage for our platforms and only fuels the drive to keep people more informed, remember, the media thrive on exposing the truth..its all in a day’s work,..Wake up Zimbabwe,…Lets go!
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 144,834 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,150 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,004 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,066 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 11,250 followers,. .More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Nelson Chamisa and wife Sithokozile Chamisa.The couple have a child named Ashley.