- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY as President Robert Mugabe’s son-in-law, Simba Chikore married Mugabe’s daughter, Bona, is now the national airline Air Zimbabwe chief operating officer (COO). This is the second highest post in Air Zimbabwe.
Only fools in Zimbabwe would deny the obvious private Gushungo farm treatment that Zimbabwe is folding under as Mugabe family cement their monopoly on wealth and power.
It is reported that Mugabe’s son in law, has actually never been appointed to the senior posts at AirZim or Qatar Airways where he was reportedly employed and lacks the minimum required experience of 10 years in a senior managerial position, so Simba Chikore’s controversial appointment obviously sidelines all other well experienced and more deserving candidates, but cements Mugabe’s hold onto power as Air Zimbabwe is critical to all Mugabe’s endless trips with his family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats.
Mugabe’s corrupt Zim1 First Family have grabbed the majority of government posts, in continuous nepotism and these include the Indigenisation minister who is Mugabe’s sister’s son/ Mugabe’s nephew Patrick Zhuwao, and Mugabe’s brother Albert Mugabe who is the Zinara board chairman,
Mugabe’s son in law is now a key figure in the struggling national airline, that is folding under a debt of US$300 million….DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya