- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
- The coup, named Operation Restore Legacy, was about keeping the Joint Operation Command Junta in power at all cost
In 2016 we were informed that the fugitive loss making NetOne parastatal chief executive officer, Reward Kangai earned a filthy rich lump sum salary above most Heads of State and government world wide and this is what led to part of the collapse of Zimbabwe’s first registered mobile phone provider.
Reward Kangai is wanted on charges of corruption related to awarding tenders to his cronies.
Now NetOne CEO Reward Kangai, Highfields West MP Psychology Maziwisa and broadcaster Oscar Pambuka are allegedly fleeing from justice and they are now on the (ZACC), wanted fugitives list.
Maziwisa and Pambuka allegedly awarded a public relations tender on the influence of former Energy and Power Development Minister Samuel Undenge without the necessary procedures. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya