- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
In 2016 we were informed that the fugitive loss making NetOne parastatal chief executive officer, Reward Kangai earned a filthy rich lump sum salary above most Heads of State and government world wide and this is what led to part of the collapse of Zimbabwe’s first registered mobile phone provider.
Reward Kangai is wanted on charges of corruption related to awarding tenders to his cronies.
Now NetOne CEO Reward Kangai, Highfields West MP Psychology Maziwisa and broadcaster Oscar Pambuka are allegedly fleeing from justice and they are now on the (ZACC), wanted fugitives list.
Maziwisa and Pambuka allegedly awarded a public relations tender on the influence of former Energy and Power Development Minister Samuel Undenge without the necessary procedures. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya