- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
In 2016 we were informed that the fugitive loss making NetOne parastatal chief executive officer, Reward Kangai earned a filthy rich lump sum salary above most Heads of State and government world wide and this is what led to part of the collapse of Zimbabwe’s first registered mobile phone provider.
Reward Kangai is wanted on charges of corruption related to awarding tenders to his cronies.
Now NetOne CEO Reward Kangai, Highfields West MP Psychology Maziwisa and broadcaster Oscar Pambuka are allegedly fleeing from justice and they are now on the (ZACC), wanted fugitives list.
Maziwisa and Pambuka allegedly awarded a public relations tender on the influence of former Energy and Power Development Minister Samuel Undenge without the necessary procedures. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya