- Sibusiso Ngwenya from high school, through Uni to Adult hood in full defiance to oppressive authority by the militarised ,brutal corrupt,Zanu pf regime.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has told the people of Matabeleland South never to allow people coming from other provinces to come to Matabeleland and dominate them.
Speaking as a guest of honour at the 58th edition of the Matabeleland South Agricultural Show in Gwanda on Saturday afternoon, vice President Mphoko told the people of Matabeleland South that the resources of Matabeleland South belong to the people of Matabeleland South and must benefit the people of the province not those from other provinces.
“You were born here, you grew up here, you will die here, you will be buried here and even work up as ghosts here, so why are you allowing people from other provinces to come here and dominate you,” Mphoko said.
The Vice President told the young people of the province to stop migrating to South Africa and concentrate on harvesting from the resources of the province.
“There is nothing for you any more in South Africa other than death. Stay here and dig gold at home than rush to South Africa where there is nothing,” he added.
Mphoko’s comments comes in the back of several complaints by people of Matabeleland against the people of Mashonaland taking up opportunities available in the provinces.
Vice President Mphoko told the gathering that the government will urgently work at reviving the long defunct Lemco Beef tinning factory in West Nicholson outside Gwanda town. The factory which was once arguably the biggest beef canning factory in Africa closed down in the early nineties.
“I inspected the factory in the company of Minister of State (Abednico Ncube) and realised that we will need about $3 million dollars to reopen the factory and I promise you that we will make sure that the factory opens as a matter of urgency.”- Source-bulawayo24