- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
The government will now reform laws to stop businesses from using non-disclosure agreements to protect commercially-sensitive information, as many high profile cases are silenced using gagging clauses to silence victims of workplace abuse and intimidate victims in order to stop them speaking out.
Employers have all along tended to stop some former employees from revealing issues regardingunacceptable work cultures, bullying and sexual harassment, discrimination, bullying but the Government will now bring into place, new legalisation to ensure that the limitations imposed upon victims through the confidentiality clause will protect individuals and create a level playing field for businesses that comply with the law., thereby ensuring that harassment and discrimination should never go unanswered and unchallenged because victims are prevented from speaking out by gagging clauses. This new legislation will stop the misuse of NDAs to protect corporate and personal reputations and obstruct justice. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,814 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,309 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,685 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,913 likes22,909 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,397 people