- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe’s government has tightened nursing entry requirements. With immediate effect all nurses in Zimbabwe, must be less than 30 years of age, and hold five Olevels all in one seating including Maths, English, a Science subject and two other subjects excluding Woodwork, Metalwork, Building and Fashion and Fabrics. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.